Allegra World Coffee Portal heads to Los Angeles in November to host the 4th annual CEO Forum. Building from the success of last year’s hugely successful New York event, this year will see another stellar line-up of industry leaders gather to discuss key issues facing the global coffee industry today.
An unparalleled programme of inspirational speakers will deliver the very latest thought leadership and critical business insight. Exploring the theme ‘Good Citizen, Good Business’, the forum will examine how highly-successful, visionary companies embed principles in their business for the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
Key discussion topics
- Global mega trends set to shape the coffee industry over the next 3-5 years, featuring the latest research and data from World Coffee Portal and highlights from the upcoming Project Café USA 2019 report
- Global insights from industry leaders across key markets
- Scaling excellence – opportunities and challenges
- Building a sustainable and ethical supply chain – from origin to operations
- Gender equality, diversity and representation throughout the coffee industry
- Staff training and people development – inspiring tomorrow’s hospitality professionals
- Engaging and supporting local communities
Speakers lined-up for this year’s event
Key leaders from across the global coffee industry have already been confirmed for the 2018 Allegra CEO Forum, with more announcements to follow.
Widget not in any sidebars